以為喺香港就無機會入Microsoft 做intern？NO NO NO 呢家Microsoft請緊Marketing 嘅 Intern，表現得好仲有機會Graduation Offer 㖭，讀Marketing嘅你記住唔好錯過啦。
As a Microsoft Marketing Intern, you will be representing our products and services and presenting them to the world. With the knowledge of our latest technology, you will have to find its value proposition, design different creative marketing strategies, tell individuals and organizations how our technologies can benefit them – perhaps even change their lives. We are looking for candidates who are passionate in technology, creative, interested in digital marketing and has positive energy!
The program provides university students a life-time rewarding experience to work on real and impactful projects, facilitate the development of world-changing solution, network and collaborate with the brightest in the field of Marketing, Sales and Consumer-facing Technology within Microsoft. We are looking for students from diverse backgrounds who are passionate in technology, agile and with the courage to break-through and make a difference to the society with a growth mind-set.
- Leadership Roundtable: You will have the opportunity to meet with our business leaders to share your ideas and collect their feedback.
- Career Coaching: You will be invited to career sharing session(s) and be given tools/templates facilitating your career planning. You can also reach out to HR for individual coaching session as needed.
- MS Young Talent Community: You will be invited to learning circles, networking sessions, social activities, yammer group, Microsoft Team, etc. which will give you the opportunity to learn from and connect with our leaders, business professionals and Aspires, in order to expedite your learning.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned with our industry professional as mentor who can help you with career advice and share business insights and new perspectives to widen your horizon.
- Hackathon: You can share innovative ideas and work with other MS young talents to make your idea comes true by winning our Hackathon competition.
- Graduate Career Opportunity: Internship is a prerequisite for students to be hired in Microsoft Aspire Experience (our graduate program previously known as “MACH”). Interns with exceptional performance will be invited to our conversion interview and continuously to work in Microsoft Hong Kong after graduation.
- Current university students from a recognized university degree
- Proven passion in technology
- Experience with Microsoft solutions will be a plus
- Take up trainings from Microsoft Virtual Academy will be an advantage
- Get certified with Microsoft Azure Fundamental Online Training will be a plus
- Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Application Period: 1 Sep – 20 Oct 2019
- Online Test – 1st round assessment: Sep – Oct 2019
- Job Hack – 2nd round assessment: 20 – 21 Nov 2019
- Panel Interview – final round assessment: 22 Nov 2019
- What is “Job Hack”? Shortlisted candidates will be challenged to work in teams and come up with innovative technology solutions for real-life business scenarios in the 2-day Hackathon.