【CityU請人】Part-time Research Assistant (2 posts)(Department of English)
Gesture and Embodied Interaction in Collaborative Learning: A Multimodal Corpus Study
This project examines the role of gesture in student group learning in a multimodal corpus. The Multimodal Corpus of Chinese Academic Written and Spoken English (MuCAWSE) contains approximately 24 hours of authentic student group work activities filmed in English language classrooms at a British university in Mainland China. Sequences of learning will be identified and operationalised through the concept of Language Related Episodes (LREs), which provide an analytical unit for examining the forms and functions of gesture and the role of embodied interaction in collaborative learning.
– Working with video data from the Multimodal Corpus of Chinese Academic Written and Spoken English;
– Data identification, selection, and preparation;
– English language transcription and coding; and
– Ongoing work related to the research project.
The appointment will be for 2.5 months commencing from 2 March 2020.
– A good honours degree/Diploma, or equivalent professional qualifications
– Experience with spoken language data transcription and multimodal corpus work is highly desirable
– A high level of proficiency in English (knowledge of Chinese is also desirable)
Submit an online application at http://jobs.cityu.edu.hk
28 Dec 2019
- 整個申請到還款過程 uFinance 不會收取同學任何手續費
唔少同學都會有財務需要，例如交學費，交卡數，Hall Fee, Exchange等，uFinance 為學生提供現時市場上最簡易申請低息學生貸款滿足你嘅財務需要，讓你可以擁有一個無壓力而又充實嘅校園生活。