相信鍾意美妝嘅女仔應該唔會未聽過Sephora。佢哋上年重返香港，仲要呢家請緊Intern。如果你對Merchandising, Marketing 同 E-commerce 有興趣，記住唔好錯過啦。
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers』 experience.
This is a half-year internship program for recent university graduates. The potential intern can be exposed to different aspects of the business during the internship. Through a number of rotations, the intern will have the opportunity to gain different experiences from Merchandising, Marketing and E-commerce.
- Support the development and execution of strategic branding and tactical campaigns to promote Sephora as the top-of-mind beauty retailer and to generate sales revenue.
- Support the local team in key events and initiatives such as Press Days and in-store Brand Activations/Events.
- Work with creative production houses and design agencies in the conceptualization and production of marketing campaigns in various media channels.
- Conduct market study and analysis on competition and pricing for key product categories including Skincare, Fragrances & Makeup.
- Work closely with different departments such as Merchandising, Marketing, E-commerce, Supply Chain and Store teams for store events’ execution and daily operations.
- Support CRM initiatives to drive membership recruitment and repeat customer acquisitions for Sephora Beauty Pass through in-store activities, Mobile App activations and e-commerce site.
- Bachelor Degree holder with passion in Beauty Industry
- Detail-minded, organized and responsible
- Able to work effectively across functions as well as work independently yet multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese