【THEi請人】Part-time (Evening) Executive Assistant II / III
香港科技高等教育學院（THEi）提供22種創新學位課程，課程以職業為導向，並喺大量行業投入下發展。依家THEi請Part-time (Evening) Executive Assistant II / III，主要係喺課程管理同學術行政方面工作。
(a) To provide support in:
(i) general course administration;
(ii) enquiry handling; and
(iii) data input and filing;
(b) To provide academic administrative support in student record administration and management, student affairs and student admission guidance;
(c) To communicate with overseas and local teaching staff directly in issues relating to daily operation; and
(d) To participate in school projects and functions.
(a) (i) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) at Grade E/ Level 2 or above including English Language (Syllabus B)*, Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent; OR
(ii) A combination of results in 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination at Level 2 or above in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” or above in Applied Learning subjects / Grade E or above in Other Language subjects, and the 5 subjects should include English Language*, Chinese Language and Mathematics; OR
(iii) A recognized Certificate / Diploma / Foundation Diploma / Foundation Certificate, or Project Yi Jin;
* Completion of Hong Kong Vocational English Programme (HKVEP) at Level 2 / passing 5 specific VTC’s Vocational English Module Certificates is considered an alternative qualification.
(b) A high proficiency in the use of computer software applications, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing;
(c) Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; and
(d) Ability to work independently and be a good team player.
(1) Applicants without the academic qualifications required but have completed Form 5 or equivalent may be considered for the post of Part-time (Evening) Executive Assistant III.
(2) Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a Computer Skills Test (CST) including document formatting, English and Chinese typing, and use of spreadsheet.
(3) The appointee will work on THEi-Tsing Yi campus and may be required to work on THEi-Chai Wan campus occasionally for operational need.
(4) The appointee may be required to work irregular hours or shifts and perform duties on Saturdays and Sundays as necessary.
(5) Successful applicants are remunerated on hourly rate and carry out duties at weekday evening and occasionally on Saturday and Sunday.
(6) Candidates who have responded to the previous advertisements in the last 6 months need not apply.
A completed application form [VTC-1 (Rev. 1/2018)], together with full curriculum vitae, should be sent to The Registry, Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong, 14/F (South Block), 133 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Please specify on the envelope, or in the subject of the e-mail, whichever is appropriate, the reference of the post being applied for.
Candidates who would like to submit their applications through email are requested to take note of followings:
(1) Please cite “Application for the Post of Part-time (Evening) Executive Assistant II / III (Ref. No.: O/THEi-REG/PTE_EA2_3/04/20) as the email subject;
(2) Completed application form (with file name as ‘VTC1-REG-PTE-EA2_3-applicant’s name’) and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) (with file name as ‘CV-REG-PTE-EA2_3 -applicant’s name’) should be provided in PDF format with total file size below 10MB.
- 整個申請到還款過程 uFinance 不會收取同學任何手續費
唔少同學都會有財務需要，例如交學費，交卡數，Hall Fee, Exchange等，uFinance 為學生提供現時市場上最簡易申請低息學生貸款滿足你嘅財務需要，讓你可以擁有一個無壓力而又充實嘅校園生活。