【Campus Part-time】香港建造學院 (HKIC) Assistant – Campus Administration
– Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKDSE; Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKCEE; or equivalent;
– a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification work experience in administrative work;
– proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.) and Chinese word processing;
– good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
mature and able to work independently with high level of integrity and a good sense of responsibility; and
– able to work in Kwai Chung area in the daytime and evening hours.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
– to assist in course administration including but not limited to handling applications and enrollments, preparing course attendance sheets, certificates and questionnaires, answering enquiries from telephone etc.;
– to perform general administration duties include preparing reports, handling documents and mails, data entry, filing etc.; and
– to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a time-limited fixed-term contract subject to operational needs.
Please click “Apply Online” to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before 5 March 2021.
- 整個申請到還款過程 uFinance 不會收取同學任何手續費
唔少同學都會有財務需要，例如交學費，交卡數，Hall Fee, Exchange等，uFinance 為學生提供現時市場上最簡易申請低息學生貸款滿足你嘅財務需要，讓你可以擁有一個無壓力而又充實嘅校園生活。