【鐘意迪士尼嘅望喺呢度！】Walt Disney Company – Corporate Communication Intern
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Communications team, who is charged with building the image and reputation of The Walt Disney Company in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Assist on delivering Company communications agenda in the local media community to enhance Disney’s corporate reputation and build knowledge of the business.
- Coordinating the communications of Disney’s various lines of business.
- Areas of support will include, but not be limited to external communications, internal communications, citizenship, branding, crisis communications and administrative support.
- Potential projects and support activities may include:
- Assist in updating the communications calendar and implementation of communications plan
- External communications – News monitoring/ assist in drafting / translating / proof reading press releases and other external materials; maintain editorial calendars; keep track of speaking opportunities
- Internal communications – Assist in drafting internal memos and organizing cast events
- B2B Newsletter – Assist in content writing, editing, image editing, layout, HTML editing
- Infographics – Propose concept, content, design, layout
- Research – Assist in updating media database; research influencers/bloggers across different platforms to leverage for social and traditional media campaigns
- Citizenship – Work with internal teams and third party agencies to implement the Company’s citizenship initiatives
- Works on additional special projects as assigned
- Provide administrative support to the team
Qualifications / other skills
- Currently an undergraduate 3rd/4th year student enrolled in a local university
- Translation or Communications major preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and on a stand-alone basis required
- Creative / Takes Initiative / Innovative / Resourceful
- Committed to excellence
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Able to work in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Ability to interact confidently with senior executives and media
- Matrix organization that requires strong internal communications skills to work with Asian leadership team
Other Requisites, Languages
- Native Cantonese language ability (written and spoken)
- Fluency in English and some Mandarin an advantage
- PC skills(general) Powerpoint, keynote and Photoshop essential
- Video editing skill preferred
- 整個申請到還款過程 uFinance 不會收取同學任何手續費
唔少同學都會有財務需要，例如交學費，交卡數，Hall Fee, Exchange等，uFinance 為學生提供現時市場上最簡易申請低息學生貸款滿足你嘅財務需要，讓你可以擁有一個無壓力而又充實嘅校園生活。