【做真文青】西九文化區 — Performing Arts Internship Programme 2020-2021
- To be a graduate with a recognised institution degree or equivalent qualification in the following disciplines relevant to your preferred internship:
|For programming interns||Performing arts, social science, arts, cultural or cultural management studies, arts education, publishing, marketing, journalism, communications, language, public affairs, business administration, public administration or related disciplines|
|For venue operations interns||Event management, hospitality, tourism, performing arts, business or related disciplines|
|For technical and productions interns||Theatre technical arts, such as stage and event management, technical direction, lighting design and technology, sound design and technology, architecture or project management disciplines|
- A strong interest in working professionally in performing arts, performing arts venue
operations, tourism and hospitality, theatre planning or stage technical fields;
- A good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese / Mandarin;
- Ideally, some relevant working experience; and
- Good computer skills (AutoCAD) are required for technical and productions interns.
- Learn about WKCDA Performing Arts facilities and their current development, programming, venue operations, venue design, technical and productions etc.;
- Gain practical and theoretical training in performing arts through active involvement in our on-going projects while working closely with the Performing Arts Division;
- Research topics that will contribute to the development of the Performing Arts facilities and upcoming programmes; and
- Join discussions, talks, performances and other related events.
Candidates must be permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region at the time of appointment unless specified otherwise.
If you are interested in an internship, please submit your application along with your CV via online application.
1) Please specify why you would like to be part of this internship programme and how this experience may enhance your career plan.
2) Please provide your relevant knowledge and/or experience that you think would help you in this internship.
3) Please indicate which discipline(s) most interest you by prioritizing 1, 2, 3
- Programming Intern – Dance
- Programming Intern – Music and Outdoor
- Programming Intern – Theatre
- Programming Intern – Xiqu
- Programming Intern – Learning and Participation
- Programming Intern – Editorial
- Technical and Productions Intern
- Venue Operations Intern
【畫廊Intern】Galerie Koo 雍廷序畫廊 Intern/ part-time
【暑假intern】2020 Bloomberg Customer Support Internship
【E commerce】HKTV Mall – Management Trainee Program 2020
- 滿足不同經濟需要：交學費、交Hall Fee、還卡數、買電腦、學車、創業
- 月平息一律低至 0.84%*