【中文系入】OUHK Part-time Research Assistant
The appointee will assist in the research project “The Hong Kong Economic Journal in the 1970’s: A Study of Its Supplements and the Culture of Hong Kong”. (Project code: R6290). He/she shall mainly be responsible for the following:
- collecting and inputting data
- other duties as assigned
Successful candidate will be appointed on a temporary part-time contract and work not more than 17 hours per week for the period between January 2020 and March 2020. Payment will be made on hourly basis. Benefits will be provided in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- a bachelor’s degree in Chinese language and literature;
- preferably have experience in data collection and processing; and
- good command of both English and Chinese.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
13 Jan 2020
- 整個申請到還款過程 uFinance 不會收取同學任何手續費
唔少同學都會有財務需要，例如交學費，交卡數，Hall Fee, Exchange等，uFinance 為學生提供現時市場上最簡易申請低息學生貸款滿足你嘅財務需要，讓你可以擁有一個無壓力而又充實嘅校園生活。