- – 計劃、深化、組織、寫作及編輯標準作業程序(SOP)；
- – 分析文件以維持文章內容一貫風格；及
- – 更新及修改技術性文體等
- – 就讀英文系、新聞傳播系、創意寫作或其他相關科系的學生（應屆畢業生亦可）；
- – 具創意、能高效率進行書面及口語溝通，給予不同公司團隊清晰指引；及
- – 懂得就不同受眾使用合適風格及語境等
- – Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals with guidance from – – Managers
- – Maintain a comprehensive library of electronic documentation
- – Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- – Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- – Produce visuals, use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- – Determine the needs of the end users of technical documentation
- – Gather usability feedback from different teams
- – Assist with video scripts as needed
- – Supports the content development on internal content sites using Confluence
- – Studying or completed Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing or related disciplines
- – Logical and detail-minded with the ability in dissecting a complex workflow/SOP.
- – Creative and high proficiency in written and spoken communication, in producing a clear guide to various teams.
- – Able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- – Understands the importance of writing in different voices for different audiences, and being able to filter content based on each audience’s needs