平時行Apple Store覺得d staff好pro?
- (a) To help create the energy and excitement around Apple products
- (b) To providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands
- (c) To guide them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products
- (d) To maintain visual merchandising or assisting team members
- (a) Strong interest in technology, particularly Apple products, and agility at learning new products and features.
- (b) Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- (c) Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- (d) You’re passionate about Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- (e) You’re willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Apple’s unique style of service.
- (f) You have strong people skills-you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- (g) You’ll be required to work 20 hours per week. You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule.